Discuss everything about football in this site

BuzzBuzz  HomeHome  FIFA Rankings Mens  Top Hundred Clubs  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share your passion about Futbol! Start a Discussion - Register with Your Facebook Account! Click Home to access the Forum.

Share | 

Was Nigeria Denied the Cup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoccerFan

PostSubject: Was Nigeria Denied the Cup   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:21 am

Well guys lets be honest here. Nigeria played better throughout the game and a clear goal in the 85th minute was denied to them. That was a goal. Other than that I felt the referee was giving the Germans more than required benefits of doubt. I will not say match was fixed but well official decisions were biased towards the Germans. As a result they ended up winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was Nigeria Denied the Cup   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:26 am

Well denied or not don't know. But yeah that was a goal I also felt. The TV transmission was also lil screwy as they did not show it properly with repeats and all that. That decision was controversial. I also did not like a free kick that was awarded to the German side in the extra time 2nd half. Germans did give a proper goal. Both sides played well, even I feel Nigerians had the edge and could have lifted the cup if the goal was not denied to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.discuss.futbol

Was Nigeria Denied the Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss Futbol :: FIFA: World Cup Football :: U-20 Women's World Cup :: GENERAL Discussion-
Jump to: