Discuss everything about football in this site

BuzzBuzz  HomeHome  FIFA Rankings Mens  Top Hundred Clubs  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share your passion about Futbol! Start a Discussion - Register with Your Facebook Account! Click Home to access the Forum.

Share | 

So will we see North Korea vs Germany in the Finals?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoccerFan

SoccerFan

PostSubject: So will we see North Korea vs Germany in the Finals?   Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Well what are the chances of North Korea vs Germany in the Finals? Germany vs France will be a huge battle. But yeah may be I am concluding lil prematurely that DPR will move into the Finals and so will Germany.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So will we see North Korea vs Germany in the Finals?   Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Hey I just watched the highlights! North vs USA was tooth and nail fight when it came to game play... meaning both played exceptionally aggressively! North Korean Golie was much better. Surprisingly Canada played very well against Germany and missed two very close chances which could have been converted. So yes, if the clash happens it will be an even fight and a good match to watch. But what about France and Germany? What will happen there! I also think France will manage to outperform South Korea. But let's see what happens in that one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.discuss.futbol
SoccerFan

SoccerFan

PostSubject: Re: So will we see North Korea vs Germany in the Finals?   Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Did you see Nigeria vs NZL. The girls played so well! 4-1. North Korean team is definitely one of the best so is Nigeria. So both the semi finals will be exceptionally tough game plays anyone can be a winner. This is a perfect Semi Final clash both ends. Well balanced
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoccerFan

SoccerFan

PostSubject: Re: So will we see North Korea vs Germany in the Finals?   Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:12 am

Ha! I did say it will be a big fight Smile Nigeria won 6-2 Smile !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So will we see North Korea vs Germany in the Finals?   

Back to top Go down

So will we see North Korea vs Germany in the Finals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss Futbol :: FIFA: World Cup Football :: U-20 Women's World Cup :: GENERAL Discussion-
Jump to: