Discuss everything about football in this site

BuzzBuzz  HomeHome  FIFA Rankings Mens  Top Hundred Clubs  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share your passion about Futbol! Start a Discussion - Register with Your Facebook Account! Click Home to access the Forum.

Share | 

Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!   Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:13 am

China is cruising in this  world cup. They drew Germany 5-5 today and also drew Brazil 1-1. Now situation is such, USA lost to Germany 0-2 and won over Brazil by 1-0 only. So my hunch is China - if they play well can oust USA and move into the quarters.

For USA it will not be a easy ride in this world cup at least. We are seeing some incredible results in this world cup! What do you think? Will it be China or USA? Who will make it to the Quarters?

Please feel free to share your thoughts regarding this, this topic is open for debate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.discuss.futbol
SoccerFan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!   Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Well I will not exactly disagree with it. But if we are talking about chances... thing is USA will make it through if its a draw even. So USA goes through if its a draw or a win. China goes through only if its a win. Now can China win against USA? Looking at the China vs Germany.... looks like they can! Let's see what happens.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoccerFan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 am

Ah! They lost to USA 3-0! So USA makes it to quarters, will face North Korea which is a good team. At some corner of my eye I can see a USA vs Germany clash in finals again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:39 am

Yeah! I am yet to watch the highlights so don't know exactly what happened
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!   Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Watched it China never managed to get their act together and USA did a nice strategic and aggressive game play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!   

Back to top Go down

Looks like China can make it to the next stage not USA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Discuss Futbol :: FIFA: World Cup Football :: U-20 Women's World Cup :: Team CHINA-
Jump to: